Travelling in the 'new normal' may feel daunting but we are here to support you. As of November 15th 2021 Cambodia is open again. Find out more below about travelling to Cambodia and how the Beyond Team are ready to support your Covid safe travel
Travel in Cambodia
As at nov 15th 2021 Cambodia has reopened for travel with almost no restrictions for vaccinated travellers.
Here are the key things to know
Negative PCR test no more than 72 hours prior to boarding with a corresponding health certificate
Proof you are fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to travel - with an approved vaccine.
- An e-visa which you can get at www.evisa.gov.kh
- Free negative rapid test which is done on arrival at the airport. 15 minute wait.
- Health insurance is no longer required for either vaccinated or unvaccinated travellers.
- Children under 18 travelling with a parent or guardian do not need to be vaccinated
- All unvaccinated adults must undertake a 14 day quarantine at a designated hotel.
Covid 19 Policy